Síguenos en Twitter       Síguenos en Facebook       Síguenos en YouTube       Siguenos en Linkedin       Correo Grupsagessa       Gmail       Yahoo Mail       Dropbox       Instagram       Pinterest       Slack       Google Drive       Print       StumbleUpon

SOBRE EL AUTOR **

Mi foto
FACP. Colegio de médicos de Tarragona Nº 4305520 / fgcapriles@gmail.com

WORLD EMERGENCY MEDICINE SOCIETIES & RELATED

EMERGENCY MEDICINE DAY: May 27

Buscar en contenido

Contenido:

martes, 23 de abril de 2019

Occipital Neuralgia

CanadiEM
CanadiEM - April 23, 2019 - By Tam V
..."The condition is attributed to nerve compression caused by sub-occipital muscle hypertrophy, tensing, or spasm. Approximately 90% of cases of occipital neuralgia involve the greater occipital nerve (GON), while the remaining 10% of cases are thought to be attributable to lesser occipital nerve (LON) pathology...
We propose the following useful mnemonic to assist in making a diagnosis ("STAB"):
Occipital neuralgia